14 random facts about me
- I bought my Golden Retriever when she was 8 weeks old, and she is now 3+ years old.
- I have spent the past four summers working on a grass seed farm driving tractors.
- I hate tomatoes but love ketchup. (Once when I was little, I put ketchup on cinnamon toast).
- My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice (the old one…with Colin Firth).
- I am the youngest of four children, and have lived down a dead end road for 7 years.
- I have a thing for starry nights, chocolate, screen doors, old barns, quotes, and kittens.
- If I could choose any superpower, I would choose flight.
- I am slightly obsessed with both Instagram and Pinterest.
- My favorite food is watermelon, and I have been known to eat a whole one in one setting.
- I hate running, but love the feeling you get about 10 minutes after you stop.
- I have been to the Czech Republic, Kenya, and Germany.
- I drink my coffee straight black.
- Sometimes I listen to Christmas music in July.
- Yes, my hair is naturally curly.
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to 1) check out my Facebook page, and 2) come back!